We’re growing at an impressive rate as we continue to broaden and deepen the solutions we provide for our global Enterprise clients.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Sales Enablement Manager is responsible for sales training delivery and enhancing the capability, competence & skills of Sales Development Managers (SDM) to decrease onboarding ramp time of new hires, increase their overall performance and ensure SDM’s have the skills to achieve their goals.
Supporting the Head of People Transformation to ensure sales frameworks are embedded across the teams to deliver excellence and optimise client pipeline and conversion rates.
KEY ELEMENTS OF THE ROLE
- Train and certify new Sales Development Manager’s
- Coach SDM’s to embed learning and improve sales skills and behaviours, including role-plays, call listening and side by side coaching
- Plan, design and deliver ongoing SDM training as required
- Produce follow up material/nudges for all sales training programmes to drive required behaviour change
- Review feedback from trainees and managers to continuously improve content
- Implement sales frameworks and tools
- Manage peer to peer learning initiatives
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- Proven work experience as a Sales Trainer in B2B environment
- Experience in a sales position is ideal
- Hands-on experience with e-learning platforms beneficial
Clarify exists to inspire others to change the game so they believe they can. We can only do this with like-minded individuals who care passionately about doing the right thing, being a contributor, a leader, a mentor and in many cases an inspiration.
Nowhere is this culture more evident than in the Clarify Foundation, our charitable cause which gives team members the opportunity to make a contribution beyond the world of business. It’s our way of giving something back that delivers a real and lasting impact on the lives of other people.
As well as local voluntary projects, this includes supporting an international development programme in Uganda, where we send a team of four employees each year to undertake a range of tasks – just one of the many examples of the spirit and dedication we have to making positive change happen.
Day-to-day we also invest a huge amount in creating the right environment that will bring the best out of our people, helping them really shape the future of business, and themselves.
Continuous improvement, opportunities to grow, autonomy, flexibility and care are all by-words for the Clarify culture – something which has been the driving force for our success since our incorporation in 2003.