We’re growing at an impressive rate as we continue to broaden and deepen the solutions we provide for our global Enterprise clients.
ABOUT THE ROLE
To keep pace, we are looking for individuals who can accelerate value and deliver client sales transformation by building quality, reliable sales pipeline bringing insight to the customer and challenging their thinking. Developing an account strategy is a key element of the role, engaging multiple stakeholders by working in partnership with the client to increase win rates and size of deals closed within prospect opportunities. Developing a deep understanding of the client target market to understand prospect market to ensure quality of opportunities being driven. Pro-actively working with the client to deliver sales and business transformation objectives and understanding the barriers to success, creatively driving solutions.
Clarify works with blue chip organisations across Europe, the Americas, Asia, and Africa who are engaged in high value complex deals (from £200k to £30m). We create innovation and growth by blending deep industry expertise, real time market analysis, strategic thinking and an unparalleled range of business development services to open up new markets and realise untapped revenues.
KEY ELEMENTS OF THE ROLE
Analysis & Innovation
- Possesses a deep understanding of the client’s market, including opportunities for growth as well as potential threats/risks
- Analyses the opportunity and sales pipeline to identify critical failure points to bring insight to the client and improve their sales strategies
Selling & Networking
- Connects with prospects using a variety of methods and by asking challenging questions and inspiring them to act
- Is an active listener, applying a consultative approach to prospects to drive sales opportunities for the client
- Gains access to C and D level decision makers, positioning solutions in accordance with the client’s value proposition
- Works collaboratively with others, supporting the wider team
- Is focused and driven, prepared to take on responsibilities outside of the job description
- Develops a deep understanding of the client’s sales process and pro-actively recommends ways for the client to adapt it in order to increase win rate or accelerate opportunities
- Consistently demonstrates a desire to further improve the Client KPI’s, investigating ways to make the BD process deliver a better ROI
- Acts as a go-to person for the Account Managers when they are looking to win an opportunity
- Makes recommendations on ways to improve the quality of the opportunities generated and adapts the Client Health KPI’s accordingly.
- Delivers a high impact service to the client which achieves or over exceeds the majority of the metrics included in the pipeline and forecast model, including accepted opportunity quota, conversion to pipeline, pipeline value, conversion to deal and closed won revenue
- Ensuring efficient recording and reporting of key information to prospects, customers and internally through agreed processes and systems
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- Self-starter and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to retain composure under pressure
- Customer and results focused
- Flexible and positive approach to change
- Strategic thinker with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to cope with conflicting demands and pressures
- Is self-aware, pro-actively managing own development and performance
- Solid communication skills
- IT and business orientated
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent knowledge of the sales process
- Able to influence at the highest levels of an organisation
Clarify exists to inspire others to change the game so they believe they can. We can only do this with like-minded individuals who care passionately about doing the right thing, being a contributor, a leader, a mentor and in many cases an inspiration.
Nowhere is this culture more evident than in the Clarify Foundation, our charitable cause which gives team members the opportunity to make a contribution beyond the world of business. It’s our way of giving something back that delivers a real and lasting impact on the lives of other people.
As well as local voluntary projects, this includes supporting an international development programme in Uganda, where we send a team of four employees each year to undertake a range of tasks – just one of the many examples of the spirit and dedication we have to making positive change happen.
Day-to-day we also invest a huge amount in creating the right environment that will bring the best out of our people, helping them really shape the future of business, and themselves.
Continuous improvement, opportunities to grow, autonomy, flexibility and care are all by-words for the Clarify culture – something which has been the driving force for our success since our incorporation in 2003.