We’re growing at an impressive rate as we continue to broaden and deepen the solutions we provide for our global Enterprise clients.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Management Enablement Lead is responsible for management and leadership training delivery, enhancing the capability, competence & skills of our managers to increase the overall performance of their teams and ensure managers can achieve their goals.
Supporting the Head of People Transformation, you will support our managers to ensure the SD teams deliver excellence and optimise client pipeline and conversion rates.
KEY ELEMENTS OF THE ROLE
- Train and certify new managers
- Coach managers to embed learning and support performance of their teams
- Plan, design and deliver ongoing management and leadership training as required
- Produce follow up material/nudges for all training programmes
to drive required behaviour change
- Review feedback from managers to continuously improve content of training programmes
- Implement management frameworks and tools
- Identify new managers and succession planning
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- Proven work experience as a Management Trainer/Coach in B2B environment is a must
- Experience in a sales manager position is ideal
- Hands-on experience with e-learning platforms would be beneficial
Clarify exists to inspire others to change the game so they believe they can. We can only do this with like-minded individuals who care passionately about doing the right thing, being a contributor, a leader, a mentor and in many cases an inspiration.
Nowhere is this culture more evident than in the Clarify Foundation, our charitable cause which gives team members the opportunity to make a contribution beyond the world of business. It’s our way of giving something back that delivers a real and lasting impact on the lives of other people.
As well as local voluntary projects, this includes supporting an international development programme in Uganda, where we send a team of four employees each year to undertake a range of tasks – just one of the many examples of the spirit and dedication we have to making positive change happen.
Day-to-day we also invest a huge amount in creating the right environment that will bring the best out of our people, helping them really shape the future of business, and themselves.
Continuous improvement, opportunities to grow, autonomy, flexibility and care are all by-words for the Clarify culture – something which has been the driving force for our success since our incorporation in 2003.