We’re growing at an impressive rate as we continue to broaden and deepen the solutions we provide for our global Enterprise clients.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Learning & Development (L&D) Manager is responsible for training delivery and enhancing the capability, competence & skills of all non-sales roles across Clarify. This includes, Marketing, Talent, Sales Operations & Back Office to drive overall performance and ensure team members have the skills to achieve their goals.
Supporting the Head of People Transformation to ensure development frameworks are implement and embedded across the teams to deliver operational excellence.
KEY ELEMENTS OF THE ROLE
- Understand the training needs of each department
- Plan, design & deliver ongoing training programmes & modules as required
- Produce follow up material/nudges for all training programmes to drive required behaviour change
- Create, implement and embed skills and behavioural frameworks
across the different functions
- Management of external training providers
- Review feedback from trainees and managers to continuously
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- Proven work experience in a L&D role working across different
- Hands-on experience with e-learning platforms beneficial
- Experience of creating and implement behavioural or competency frameworks critical
- Curious mindset, with flexible approach
- Strong relationship building skills
- Inspiring communicator
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Clarify exists to inspire others to change the game so they believe they can. We can only do this with like-minded individuals who care passionately about doing the right thing, being a contributor, a leader, a mentor and in many cases an inspiration.
Nowhere is this culture more evident than in the Clarify Foundation, our charitable cause which gives team members the opportunity to make a contribution beyond the world of business. It’s our way of giving something back that delivers a real and lasting impact on the lives of other people.
As well as local voluntary projects, this includes supporting an international development programme in Uganda, where we send a team of four employees each year to undertake a range of tasks – just one of the many examples of the spirit and dedication we have to making positive change happen.
Day-to-day we also invest a huge amount in creating the right environment that will bring the best out of our people, helping them really shape the future of business, and themselves.
Continuous improvement, opportunities to grow, autonomy, flexibility and care are all by-words for the Clarify culture – something which has been the driving force for our success since our incorporation in 2003.