We’re growing at an impressive rate as we continue to broaden and deepen the solutions we provide for our global Enterprise clients.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You’ll be responsible for creating and curating inspiring content to support the sales and management teams. Supporting the Head of People Transformation to ensure our training content is delivering excellence and inspiring the team to drive behaviour change.
KEY ELEMENTS OF THE ROLE
- Create and curate e-learning and training workshop content for sales and management roles
- Support the enablement team with the creation of new content and ideas to make e-learning more engaging
- Report on impact of learning programmes
- Management of the Learning Management Platform
- Implement reinforcement of learning programmes
- Identify new and engaging solutions to aid utilisation of e-learning
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- Proven experience of designing and building e-learning content
- Hands-on experience of managing e-learning platforms
- Ability to deal with complexity and ambiguity
- Innovative and creative
- Flexible and positive approach to change
Clarify exists to inspire others to change the game so they believe they can. We can only do this with like-minded individuals who care passionately about doing the right thing, being a contributor, a leader, a mentor and in many cases an inspiration.
Nowhere is this culture more evident than in the Clarify Foundation, our charitable cause which gives team members the opportunity to make a contribution beyond the world of business. It’s our way of giving something back that delivers a real and lasting impact on the lives of other people.
As well as local voluntary projects, this includes supporting an international development programme in Uganda, where we send a team of four employees each year to undertake a range of tasks – just one of the many examples of the spirit and dedication we have to making positive change happen.
Day-to-day we also invest a huge amount in creating the right environment that will bring the best out of our people, helping them really shape the future of business, and themselves.
Continuous improvement, opportunities to grow, autonomy, flexibility and care are all by-words for the Clarify culture – something which has been the driving force for our success since our incorporation in 2003.