We’re growing at an impressive rate as we continue to broaden and deepen the solutions we provide for our global Enterprise clients.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You’ll be responsible for contacting potential candidates and the end-to-end recruitment process for our internal roles within Clarify. You will work closely with our Talent Acquisition Resourcers, building talent pools and ensuring we are hiring the best candidates for Clarify.
KEY ELEMENTS OF THE ROLE
- Attracting and qualifying suitable candidates via direct sourcing, LinkedIn and job boards
- Finding creative ways to source new candidates
- Conducting both telephone and face-to-face interviews
- Arranging first and second interviews and overseeing daily coordination
- Utilising the in-house ATS system whilst keeping detailed records, updating as required
- Manage administration using VRT systems and mapping out psychometric assessments results providing a detailed report and feedback to Head of Talent
- Providing an overview of candidates to internal stakeholders
- Regularly communicating progress to the Talent Acquisition Manager and Head of Talent
- Providing feedback to candidates in a timely manner
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- Recruitment experience
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Engaging and credible with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Confident using the telephone, friendly and have an excellent ability to “sell” a role to a candidate
- Ability to understand and communicate specific skills that are required from candidates
- Ability to provide strong candidate management and a positive candidate experience
- Ability to deliver on set KPIs with a strong desire to go above and beyond
Clarify exists to inspire others to change the game so they believe they can. We can only do this with like-minded individuals who care passionately about doing the right thing, being a contributor, a leader, a mentor and in many cases an inspiration.
Nowhere is this culture more evident than in the Clarify Foundation, our charitable cause which gives team members the opportunity to make a contribution beyond the world of business. It’s our way of giving something back that delivers a real and lasting impact on the lives of other people.
As well as local voluntary projects, this includes supporting an international development programme in Uganda, where we send a team of four employees each year to undertake a range of tasks – just one of the many examples of the spirit and dedication we have to making positive change happen.
Day-to-day we also invest a huge amount in creating the right environment that will bring the best out of our people, helping them really shape the future of business, and themselves.
Continuous improvement, opportunities to grow, autonomy, flexibility and care are all by-words for the Clarify culture – something which has been the driving force for our success since our incorporation in 2003.