We are growing at an impressive rate as we continue to broaden and deepen the solutions we provide to global enterprise technology brands and high growth scale-ups.
As a result of our success, we’re looking for a brilliant, passionate and accomplished Account Manager to join the Marketing Services division and play a key role in delivering exceptional service and results to our clients.
KEY ELEMENTS OF THE ROLE
You’ll be responsible for owning the day-to-day campaign activities, making sure we’re always one step ahead, as well as adding real value to client thinking and the approaches we take collectively. This position has plenty of autonomy, allowing you to really make a mark and grow with the business as more success follows.
- Plan, propose, drive and manage integrated campaigns that create
cut-through and deliver exceptional results
- Own the day to day activities and client servicing
- Get involved with content writing and creation in a variety of formats
such as social media, web pages, ads
- Managing internal and external internal teams to ensure the highest levels of creativity, execution and production
- Ensuring that the agency’s service and campaign delivery is efficient and to the client’s objectives, exceeding expectations and producing the desired results
- Continually bringing value to any and all client interactions through
always-on awareness, learning and a passion for innovation
- Drive sales growth through solid campaign management and delivering exceptional levels of client service
- Help to identify, communicate, and escalate any issues, liaising across all teams involved
- Earn referrals within the client, and externally as a result of your efforts
Reporting and Measurement
- Monitor and report campaign progress internally and externally,
seeking guidance from team specialists as appropriate
- Ownership of the project P&L
- Drive improvements in margin and performance where possible without compromising quality or delivery
- Client forecasting and invoicing in a timely manner
- Creation of account plans to help signpost further opportunities, and how we broaden and deepen our engagement
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- Inspiring and managing clients in FTSE 250 companies, across multiple stakeholders, adding real value to their output and performance
- Helping imagine, then develop and implement multi-channel B2B campaigns that deliver on budget, on time, and that exceed expectations
- Growing existing accounts as result of the value you deliver
- Guiding, managing and working well with external resource to ensure a seamless end product
- A desire to always improve
You’ll also be able to demonstrate you’re an exceptional project manager, with outstanding written and verbal communication skills capable of understanding and persuading clients as to the best course of action. An enthusiastic problem solver with an ability to deal with multiple priorities and build valuable relationships, you’ll be decisive, naturally curious and adaptable.
Clarify exists to inspire others to change the game so they believe they can. We can only do this with like-minded individuals who care passionately about doing the right thing, being a contributor, a leader, a mentor and in many cases an inspiration.
Nowhere is this culture more evident than in the Clarify Foundation, our charitable cause which gives team members the opportunity to make a contribution beyond the world of business. It’s our way of giving something back that delivers a real and lasting impact on the lives of other people.
As well as local voluntary projects, this includes supporting an international development programme in Uganda, where we send a team of four employees each year to undertake a range of tasks – just one of the many examples of the spirit and dedication we have to making positive change happen.
Day-to-day we also invest a huge amount in creating the right environment that will bring the best out of our people, helping them really shape the future of business, and themselves.
Continuous improvement, opportunities to grow, autonomy, flexibility and care are all by-words for the Clarify culture – something which has been the driving force for our success since our incorporation in 2003.