We’re growing at an impressive rate as we continue to broaden and deepen the solutions we provide for our global Enterprise clients.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a result of our success, we’re looking for a passionate and motivated Account Executive to join the New Business Sales Team.
You’ll be responsible for your area of the business, and the results you generate.
KEY ELEMENTS OF THE ROLE
- Ability to sell the full portfolio of services Clarify has to offer
- Drive new customer relationships and close deals
- Running key deals and partnering / supporting the Business Unit Directors on their key deals
- Seen as a professional thought-leader in sales
- Follow pre-defined sales processes
- Define and create sales messaging
- Delivery of individual sales quota
- Ownership of individual sales territory
- Working collaboratively with the Managing Director, Sales Directors and Business Unit Directors on new business proposals
A BIT ABOUT YOU
- Proven experience of dealing with C Level and other executive decision makers
- Experience of selling high value solutions
- Proven track record of being a successful individual contributor in new business sales
- Running complex sales engagements into large enterprises
- Knowledge/experience of the technology sector would be an advantage but not needed
- Fast-paced and enthusiastic approach
Clarify exists to inspire others to change the game so they believe they can. We can only do this with like-minded individuals who care passionately about doing the right thing, being a contributor, a leader, a mentor and in many cases an inspiration.
Nowhere is this culture more evident than in the Clarify Foundation, our charitable cause which gives team members the opportunity to make a contribution beyond the world of business. It’s our way of giving something back that delivers a real and lasting impact on the lives of other people.
As well as local voluntary projects, this includes supporting an international development programme in Uganda, where we send a team of four employees each year to undertake a range of tasks – just one of the many examples of the spirit and dedication we have to making positive change happen.
Day-to-day we also invest a huge amount in creating the right environment that will bring the best out of our people, helping them really shape the future of business, and themselves.
Continuous improvement, opportunities to grow, autonomy, flexibility and care are all by-words for the Clarify culture – something which has been the driving force for our success since our incorporation in 2003.